Christmas is over and my family has all traveled back home safely. I am grateful for the time that I was able to spend with them and the newest addition to the family, Lroy! My brother's new dog, he got on Christmas Eve. Everyone really enjoyed his presence, except for Paris. She will never accept another animal in her house. She is always going to be an only child.I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. There was a lot of snow, lots of warmth and love in my house, my family was here, and the wonderful gifts that were exchanged. Sorry about tricking you, Pops, but you have to admit it was a good one! I even attempted my first table runner. Oh, I don't know if I am cut out to be a quilter. I don't have the patience. I do have the perfectionist touch, just not the patient when things don't look "cute" (just for you Pops) and don't line up perfectly.
Well with Christmas gone, we are slowly sailing into the New Year. Two days away from New Year's Eve. I am still not sure what my plans on for ringing in the New Year. I do have some options, so that is good. I am catching up on some enjoyable reading before school starts up again on January 14th, where I will be back to the grind reading textbooks.
At lunch yesterday, my brother asked us what our New Year Resolutions were. So I thought about this and have decided that mine are continuations from this year. I plan on continuing on my WW journey. I have come so far and am finally proud of where I am at. I hope to be completely at my goal by my one year mark on July 3rd, just in time for my trip to Scotland (I won't be too terribly sad, if I hit goal before that)! Another resolution is that I am starting with a personal trainer the first week of January. I have paid for 18 weeks (I think), well it is coming out of my check for the next 5 months. I also want to make the most of this upcominng year. I plan on spending more time with my extended family. I want to take every opportunity to get away from campus on the weekends (if school projects haven't bogged me down) and go spend time with family and friends, but especially my grandmother.
I wish everyone a safe and happy new year! May this be the best year yet!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment