Clock Countdown

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Apparently I am a slacker. . .

Ok, I admit, it has been a long time since I posted but when I started this blog, I wasn't promising anyone anything spectacular (that also includes not updating my blog often). I did chang my wallpaper, so it is no longer my birthday. Amanda came out to celebrate, which was a lot of fun. She baked a wonderful orange cake decorated like a hockey rink! My brother also brought me a cake, a cake that had the Eiffel Tower on it that served 96 people. Yes that's right. It was good and I shared with 95 people.

Let's see, what else. . . Oh yes, a student or a friend of a student backed into the front of my car and then two weeks later a student (this time from the U) rear ended me. Needless to say I am still trying to get the dents fixed.

I had a girls' weekend the past few days. My mom came to town and we went to Park City to get our hair done from Larry. We both got the same color put in our hair, but they totally look different, go figure! We then went shopping and headed out to dinner for a surprise birthday for her BFF, Claire. After dinner, the 11 of us went to a piano bar to continue the celebration. The picture of my mom and I is from the bar. She left today, but because I am brilliant, I bought a bus ticket for Thursday night and am going to ride the bus to Green River for the weekend and my mom and I will drive home together on Sunday.

As far as school goes, I am behind in the reading. I have one professor that likes to assign 300+ pages of reading a week plus a paper a week. I am hoping to catch up on some of the reading on my 4 hour bus ride Thursday night. After this semester is over at teh end of April, I will be officially half way through with getting my Master's!

The only other thing that I have started doing to up date you all on is personal training. My trainer Bre kicks my butt. Or as GB says, it is "Death by Bre". It is a good kicking, evben though I am sore for the following two days! I have gone down another pants size. None of my clothes are fitting anymore. This is a good thing, except with my checkbook. It has been 6 weeks with Bre so far and even though I continue to complain before, during, and after the workout, it is so WORTH it!

Ok, you all are officially updated to my boring uneventful life.

2 comments:

  1. It's about time for the update. I keep checking back and nothing same thing.....Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you finally did it!!! Wow life has been just as I expected for you, just remember that is your version of life! Mine has been just as crazy only in my own way. My girls miss you and please tell everyone Hi in Green River.

    ReplyDelete