Well, I decided to give this a try. Who knows how long it will last but I am going to try!
I have spent most of the day curled up on the couch reading, Twilight. Yes, I finally gave into tempation (thank you Ginny-Beth for making me go see the movie) and began reading the book. Needless to say (and if you repeat this, I will deny it), I am really enjoying the book. I thought I would nver say that, especially blog it.
So my parent have decide to come down here for Christmas. There is just much more to do here then in Dillon. My mom also doesn't think I will survive the coldness of the house. She is probably right, my heater is on full blast, I have knee high socks on, sweats and a long sleeved shirt and a blanket while I sit in front of the heater. I never had a chance of staying warm in Dillon. I am a little sad, just because I haven't been home since May, but as long as my family is together for the holidays, I don't mind where we are at!
I just finished my second semester of my Master's program at the U. Wow, I didn't think I was going to make it through this semesterr. I felt so busy that all I really did was work, come home, do homework (which is reading a million pages a ngiht) and go to bed. This was repeated on a daily basis. But I survived. I am actually looking forward to my two classes this spring.
Ok, I am up to date for now. Wish me luck with this thing. . .
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow you did it!!!! And you did it good!!! Way cute background!!!! Such a cute pic of Paris. My girls like to see her, so now they can just look at your blog. So it was good that you didn't make it down to Payson for dinner because Blair didn't show, something about a burst water main. So how far are you in the book? We are getting dumped on down here and it's beautiful!!!! Today is Nat's b-day and she actually forgot!!! So will you and your parents be making an appearence in Payson sometime while they are here? We were reminiscing about Santa "Jack" Claus and how cute he was. Oh Katrina had to have surgery on her knee that she hurt. Okay keep up the blog!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the blog. Its so fun to see what everyone is up to. I am reading twilight again for the 3rd time and love the movie. You'll love it. It was great seeing you for b-day lunch. Stay warm.
ReplyDelete