I am blogging for the second time this year and it's only the second week of the year. What is going on? Not much has happened since the start of January. I have been doing physical therapy on my neck from the car accident in November. I go twice a week. On Friday, I got more taped up to help alleviate stress on my neck. Normally the Dr. tapes the back of my neck to relieve headaches, but this time she did that as well taping my shoulders to help with posture and take pressure off my neck. I woke up this morning and the tape has ripped part of my skin off. Well so much for that helping.
As you can see, I am mainly just procrastinating. I have a very large paper that determines if I graduate with my Master's or not due on Feb. 24th at 5pm sharp. I have a lot of research to do, but every time I read something, I just am not feeling like it is what I am looking for. I am slowly whittling down my resources. I have 50 right now, and I need to keep above 25 so I am hoping somewhere in the stack, I can find something useful.
Ok, back to reading. My goal is to work on Saturdays and Sundays on THE PAPER and spend the weeknights working on homework for the two classes I will be starting next week. Hopefully this semester won't be too tough. It is my last semester! I can't wait to not have to worry about homework.
One of the first things I will be doing come Feb. 25th is use my Cricut. I want to catch up on scrapbooking and can't wait to do that after work and on the weekends, instead of homework. May 7th can't come soon enough!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment