Clock Countdown

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring has come...finally!

Well I guess it is way over due to post something on my blog. The countdown has officially begun until graduation. I have two more weeks of classes (presentations and paper, of course) and then I graduate the following week! I spent 4 hours looking for a dress I can wear for graduation and my BBQ and I found it (but I'm not going to post a picture until afterwards)! I can't wait for so many things.

I can't wait to:
  • not have to do homework
  • read a book that doesn't have research attached
  • have my Wednesday nights back
  • have my weekends free of homework
  • be able to FINALLY use my Cricut
  • catch up on all the movies I have missed
  • go places on the weekends
  • cook more
  • experiment with my baking
  • update my blog more often
  • and much much more!
So as I finish the last few weeks of school a lot is still going on at work. One of my co-workers, Ginny-Beth, is leaving at the end of June. This week we are doing two more interviews for her position. We brought one person to campus last week.

On a personal note, I am going home this weekend to spend time with my family and a well needed break from work and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment