Clock Countdown

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Way too long...

Ok it has been way too long since I blogged last, so I thought I would up date everyone. From my last post I am not doing much of the can't wait to do list. I have graduated! I have moved (I am waiting on paint and furniture still, so I am not fully unpacked). I am reading books that don't have anything to do with theory! Oh and I am headed to Boston and Maine next week. I have a conference for work for 2 1/2 days and have Friday off for the holiday, so I decided to make a weekend out of it as well. My aunt and 11 year old cousin are going with me, so it will be days full of exploration. I am super excited. I promise to post pictures when I get back. For now, you can see a graduation picture from a few months ago.


1 comment:

  1. Way to update your blog!! Mine is still from Hawaii but maybe I can find time this weekend with the boys river rafting. Zach is so stoked for Boston. Thanks for letting him come along. I hope he uses his manners. Please keep him clean and presentable for me. Have a great time and be safe. Cant wait to see the pictures when you get back. BTW how is that cute cupcake apron working out. I think you need to take a picture of you wearing and post it so everyone can see it.

    ReplyDelete